Monday, February 6, 2012

David & Sarah - Engaged!

Meet David and Sarah. I just met David officially this past weekend. Now Sarah on the other hand - I have known her a lot longer - pretty much from the day she was born. Yep - she's my sister. I absolutely LOVED this shoot - I always really enjoy engagement sessions because it is SO fun to see a couple so completely in love, and to witness how they interact. This was even more fun for me than usual, because I love Sarah to pieces! I am so happy to see her so happy, and I must say - she and David are a perfect pair for SURE! I am beyond thrilled to welcome him to the family.


And for those of you who may be wondering - 5'11" and 6'10". And yes, they both play a wicked game of basketball.


Can't wait for the wedding in August!







No comments:

Post a Comment