Friday, June 3, 2011

The Latest and Greatest

I am so behind with sharing all the latest! Forgive me for this all-inclusive post with some of my favorites from May photo shoots - but if I try to do a post for every shoot I might be up all night! And that's not good for ANYONE, believe me...


Suffice it to say - I have the best job in. the. world. Period. I do love capturing moments for people - it is such an honor. Thank you to all my clients for allowing me to peek into your lives.


On with the show!


Here is a shot of sweet baby Sophie, and her Daddy :)


The Nelson gradnparents, with thir cutie-pie grandsons

The Nef family!


Mikeal and Jessica - together forever, and quite happy about it!



Ring shot, and bouquet made by the bride's sister. So cool!


Jessica and Mikeal



Lana and Kurt - married 20 years and still adore one another!


Baby Korver and Daddy Zane :)


Senior Christine - having a laugh!



Senior Brixton - truly one of the nicest young men I know.


Three weddings coming in June! Stay tuned for all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment